I have one more to add to my list; the list of amazing sounds. The list goes something along the lines of:
- The sound of a raven tearing through the air just feet from your head.
- The sound of deep frozen snow crunching underfoot in an empty valley.
- The sound of a storm outside when you are sitting by the fire.
- The sound of a duck landing on still water.
- The sound of the lovely Sharon’s pathetic attempt at snoring.
- The sound of trees in the wind during a forest bivvy.
- The sound of falling snow.
And the new one to the list…..
- The early morning sound of a, seven week old, little man finding his own voice.